Drain The Swamp

Drain the Swamp, Oil on Canvas




When President Donald J Trump entered the Presidential race one of his promises was that he would drain the swamp, i.e. clean the Capital of the United States of America of undesirable practices and persons. More than a year on after winning the election, he has not yet drained the swamp it seems but perhaps managed to fence it a bit. With such thoughts on my mind, I completed my latest oil on canvas called – Fencing the Swamp. The painting is still wet and needs to dry out, be signed and some finishing touches put on it. I shall replace this image with the final one when done.

As mentioned in earlier posts I only paint sporadically and this was a return to oil painting after a gap of several years.

Update, 2nd July 2018

I have replaced the finished and updated version today. Photographs never produce the actual work exactly because of light effects, atleast with my not so professional camera but it gives a fair idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Matter

How is the value of an oil painting determined?

Two Together – A Sketch

Spiritual Words

Renaming old works of Art – Dark Clouds of Armageddon

An image from Syria

Buddha Purnima

Developing an Image for a Note about God

Difficulties In Photographing Paintings